Process Mining is a technique for analyzing processes. With Process Mining you get a visual picture of the unnecessary steps and bottlenecks. You immediately see where you can improve and save costs.
When do you use Process Mining
- You suffer from cost-inefficient processes
- Your processes are too labor intensive
- You want to deploy employees more efficiently
- New employees are hard to find to support current processes
- There are deviations in our process with regard to legislation and regulations (compliance)
- Increasing customer satisfaction and margins require continuous improvement of processes,
How does Process Mining work
With Process Mining software you can analyze the data of all types of actions that employees perform within a certain (sub) process.
Differences between existing and optimal process in pictures
The result of Process Mining is a clear visual image of the current process. But also what the differences are with a process without unnecessary steps and disruptions, in the field of:
- Time that a process step takes
- Value that process delivers
- The sequence of actions